Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Garden Beauty


Spring and summer are definitely a special time around our place. I really look forward to school being out (next week, YIPPEE). I love my job, but summer is an especially rejuvenating time for me. I like to work on various projects around the house. This summer includes painting the porch and turning spare bedroom into a rug hooking studio of sorts. I don't think there will be any "excotic" vacations this summer, but would like to take a couple of day trips around the area. Really just looking forward to desigining and hooking rugs. Karen Kahle workshop is coming up the first week in June and that should be just the inspiration to get me started!

No comments:

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...