Thursday, June 12, 2008

Looking For Treasure


On the way back home from Texas, we stopped for lunch in Ardmore, Oklahoma. I had remembered that I had seen this great article in Country Living a couple of months back featuring this gal sitting in front of the most interesting looking store/gallery/flea market. I couldn't remember the name of the place, but I recalled that everything in the photo seemed to be pink. I asked around town, and finally, someone told me where to go and to look for all the pink bicycles. They said I was probably looking for The Cloverleaf.

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I can feel a field trip coming on. How far is Ardmore? I think it's on the way to McKinney.

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...