Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have A Heart For Haiti
















I have finished hooking my little mat (about 12" x 10") for "Have A Heart For Haiti."  It still needs binding, and haven't decided on that yet.  The icon for this auction, which will be in June, is over to the right.  If you are interested in participating with this project, just click on that for details.  Now, finally, I'm going to begin making a rug for my kitchen.  This has only been on my mind since I very first started to rug hook.  I keep getting side-tracked with other projects.  I'm sure you know how that goes........

4 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

You just know I love this little piece! It is darling and I hope it brings lots for the Haiti fund! I looked at the blog link and her art work is fabulous!! I love the picture that is on the first post! You're using your convalescence so creatively!!

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh this is wonderful! You keep getting better and better.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

It gorgeous ~ what a lovely work of art and heart!

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

I love this...the colors are so happy!

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...