Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer Tidbits

Busy and extremely pleasant summer!  Life and weather have been more than one could ask for.....  Here's a few tidbits of this and that.

Bike riding again!  Bought a new bike that my very sweet hubby put together for me.  I've been riding all over the neighborhood, and hoping to hit some trails up north along the Missouri River this fall.


Still sketchbooking.... a recent sketch of my home.  So glad I discovered sketchbooking this summer.  Thanks Tammy!


Friday I went to Warsaw with Tammy and we hooked all day at Salt Box Primitives.  Here's a sampling of all the creativity going on!

Tammy's aerial view of her back yard.  Gorgeous!


Nelda's priceless pig!  Wow!


I did not get this ladies name, but love her geometrics!



And I'm still working in reds.........


A fun discovery of some little owls I hooked at the local Farmer's Market Birstro, The Aviary.


My new job at Robin's Vintage Suitcase and Tearoom.  We're getting two new lines of clothing this week that will be exclusive to the shop.  Robin is scurrying about getting things set up as only she can do.  We're now becoming a boutique, and adding a bakery!



Best of all...... time with our precious little Ruby!


Of course summer isn't over, and it's going to be a very hot week, but with school in session now... it feels as though a lovely fall is not far off!

xo
dulcy



2 comments:

Amy McPheeters said...

Cool new bike!!! You certainly have had a colorful and creative summer. I agree the weather in this part of the country has been amazing this summer. Ruby is adorable!!!

Tammy Burks said...

Love the pic of you and Ruby...sweet!!
Madeline is the lady who made the cool geometrics....love all those greens!!
Yes, it's been an awesome summer!

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...