Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Winter Quiet


Brrrrrrr........

Freezing here, as it may be wherever you are.  Good time for some new year's reflection.  I decided to break from blogging for a bit.  It's one of those "things" that feels a bit like it's hanging over my head with a loss of enthusiasm.  Of course. I could just not return for awhile or longer, but it seems that lots of bloggers do that.  I'll take a look at what sounds like an interesting blog and see that the most recent post date was in 2013!  So, instead of just leaving it hanging out there, thought I'd let my readers know that I'm giving my little blog a rest.  I do post under "dulcysdoorstep" on Instagram all the time.  So if you want to keep up with me, just pop in there.  Also, I still keep up with many of you that are blogging.  This means that I do check out my side bar and see if anything new is up with you!  

Happy New Year, and hope to see you on Instagram!

xo
dulcy

No comments:

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...