Monday, June 3, 2019

It's Been Awhile

Thought I would share a bit today.

I've been on a furniture painting spree! 
I was so inspired by a photo of a cabinet painted by Gudrun Sjödén that she keeps her textiles in accumulated from travels.  I have a similar cabinet that I had chalk painted white about five years ago.  I decided to give it a face lift.


I'm also using it to keep textiles from travels, things I've created, and my small fiber library plus books on spirituality and travel.  So happy with it now!

Have been rug hooking of course!


Designed and hooked this tulip rug..... wanting to hook some florals in red and yellow.
Also have been working on a few bags.  Below is my Floppy Sunflower Bag.  I taught a class on this one Saturday.  



Here is a a series of three of my most recent bags.


Also I've enjoyed making posy pins! Have taught a couple of classes on these and currently have a few for sale.


And..... a bit of knitting.  One sock done, and currently working on its mate.  Also my very fun knit, the Hitchhiker Shawl.  Which I finished yesterday!



And I'll leave you with a sweet shot of a recent backyard visitor.


Happy June!
xo
dulcy

1 comment:

Lily Allen said...

wow. beautiful photos.Thanks for share.
clipping path

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...