Friday, January 6, 2017

Cold With A Hint Of Something New

8 degrees and quiet days after end of the year festivities.  I really enjoy this time of year (as long as there's no ice storms and power outages).  I like going to the Y to swim, reorganizing this and that, working at the library, and digging out old projects and beginning new ones.

I finished my "Iris" rug before Christmas, painted a canvas, and got her up on the wall.


I think I captured her perpetually worried little face in this one.  



Dug out scraps of yarn and knitted sweet little "heart felt rings".  Very cute and easy pattern over at tiny owl knits.

Finished a new shawl, and received a "gently used" copy of the Kaffee Fassett book.  Inspiration!


And today I received a new shipment of yarn!  So spent time in the studio weaving and planning new possibilities...........


Happy New Year!
xo
dulcy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Dulcy, so that's where the magic happens! I love your studio, it's perfect. A happy January to you, I will envision you there in that room surrounded by magical threads & wool in happy colors conjuring your visions. xoxo

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...