Sunday, June 5, 2016

Etsy Time

It's that time of year again...... yes, updating and reviving my Etsy store.  For now, I'm just adding a few shawls as I finish them.  I put in three today, and will add another pretty blue next week.

Here's what I have so far:





All three are made with gorgeous Noro yarn, in a silk/mohair blend.  Very light weight, and nice for all seasons and occasions.

This one is mine, but love the green and have yarn to make another.  Its's a silk/cotton Noro blend.  Such a great color!


So.... if you like green, may have one in the shop in a couple of weeks or so.  You can visit at

I take these everywhere in the spring and summer to stay warm in overly air-conditioned shops, restaurants, etc.  They wad up nicely in a tote.... no wrinkles ever!  That's what you get with great yarn..... gorgeous color, and soft great texture!

xo
dulcy

No comments:

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...